Monday 16 April 2012

More holiday shopping..

From my previous post I recently went shopping for cute summer and easy to wear holiday clothes.

I'm slightly obsessed with shorts..I think they will definately be my go to piece this summer :) 

First, I went to Marks and Spencer's, not everyone's taste but I really like their Limited Collection line..I often find some of their pieces are on trend and easy to wear with anything. 

These shorts were originally £25 but they were on sale and got them for £15. I never tend to wear red that often but love animal print. I also loved the little button it was a nice added detail.

I will probably wear with either a black tank top or a strapless t-shirt. I think I will keep it quite simple with accessories and just make the shorts the same statement of the outfit.



I bought these slightly high waisted shorts from TK Maxx and they cost me £12.99. I liked how they had a floral print but did not take over the shorts. 

There very simple but could be worn with a lot of items either dressed up or down. 




I always find that Primark has a great selection of sandals in different styles, colours but relatively cheap. I never buy expensive sandals or flip-flops because I always ruin them to be honest. 

I bought 2 pairs of sandals for £6 each which you know what your paying for and aren't expecting miracles from them. 





These sandals come in different colour's these black with gold detail, a nude pink and grey/silver with silver detail. I bought the black ones because I thought they showed more of the detail of the beaded flowers. Also I live in black which is nothing new!



Sandals for me have to be comfy which these white and silver ones definately are. I don't care how long these ones last for; even if they do last they will be getting left in Portugal either way.

Sarah <3 






2 comments:

  1. amazing boughts :) love the second shorts and the sandals. so so pretty I bet they will look great on you!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebekah, I just can't wait to get the chance to wear them now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete