Wednesday 20 June 2012

What's in my hand luggage?

Good morning everyone :) I am very exited this morning as I am off to Italy!. I have been up since 6am making sure that I was completely organised. So here is what is in my hand Luggage.



So obviously there's the basics, phone, purse and passport. I am also bringing my ipad because I just cant bare to be away from it. I always take a change of clothes and a bikini with me in my hand luggage, just incase I am the unfortunate soul who's luggage gets lost. In my clear bag I am bringing a travel sized perfume (because its nice to smell good), a concealer, lip stain, lip gloss and mascara incase I need a top up and a small hand cream as I tend to get very dry hands.



I decided to wear a black top instead of white since I am quite clumsy and will probably spill something down me.

So I better go and make sure I have everything I need,

Ciao!

Michelle xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment