Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mhairi's 21st


Hello everyone, its that time of year again where we celebrate a bloggers birthday. This time we are celebrating Mhairi's 21st woohoo! Mhairi looked absolutely stunning rocking a pair of amazing Kurt Geiger heels.

 Mhairi:   I spent so long trying to find a dress for this! To my surprise i found this in H&M.  My shoes were a birthday present.  I got them from Kurt Geiger and they are surprisingly comfy.  I decided to not wear much jewellery because the dress has alot of detail.


Nicola: This dress I have on is from Next and is great for a night out.  I love purple and pleating is in season right now as well.  My shoes are also from Next and are so versatile as they go with almost anything! If I'm struggling for shoes to go with an outfit they are always a pair I can rely on.  Mhairi's birthday was amazing and we all had a fantastic night.


Dodi: I had a hard time picking an outfit for this night, it was one of those days where my wardrobe looked totally bare and nothing looked good on. I finally found this dress from last summer. Its just a plain denim dress from primark but it does a great job of holding you in! And yet again I seem to be top to toe in Primark as my shoes are also from there. I love these shoes as they have a bit of a platform and they were also £6 which makes them even better! I'm wearing a spike necklace from new look, link! and my usual dkny watch.

Michelle: I am in  love with peplum tops at the moment, they are so flattering. i bought this black one from Zara and decided to pair it with my emerald green body con skirt from Topshop.
My clutch bag is from River Island and heels are from Dune (these are quite old).










Mandy (wedofashionuk's friend): looking gorgeous as always wearing a Topshop blouse and River Island high waisted shorts. She has paired this outfit with nude heels also from River Island and a necklace from topshop which i wish we had got a close up of as it is gorgeous.





















No comments:

Post a Comment