Wednesday 21 March 2012

Looks of the day #9


Dodi: today I went for a comfortable look as I knew i would be in uni all day! Today's weather was also quite nice so I thought I would make the most of it. The Playsuit and shoes are from Primark and the Blazer is H&M. Seem to have forgotten about jewellery today!
Michelle: I never really put much thought into this outfit this morning. I knew that I would be sitting on a computer all day so decided just to go comfy. wearing my usual navy jeans and my knitted jumper both from Zara. So that i didn't look too dark i put my dusty blue blazer on from H&M which i also have in dusty pink and black:). My hair was not cooperating this morning so decided to put a hair band in from primark. I bought these shoes (pictured below) from New Look. I love the cross over straps and they are a really nice material :).











Sarah: The inspiration for my look has been taken from the pastel trend that is everywhere this season. I got my top from ASOS and paired it with my Miss selfridge necklace . My jeans are from American Eagle and shoes are from New Look. i decided to wear quite a light jacket today as it is sunny which i bought from TKMaxx. My rings (pictured below) are Topaz and they were designed by my Gran so they are one of a kind :).

Nicola: I have decided to go for a smart look today with my blazer from H&M and my dress from Oasis. the collar and buttons on the dress gives it a sixties look and the boots give my outfit a modern twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment