Wednesday 14 March 2012

Looks of the Day #6

 Michelle: I have gone for a simple and casual look today, adding a little colour to my outfit with an orange belt. I also decided to have my Ipad in this photo so that i could show you all my new Fiorelli case.

Shirt - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Belt - Primark (also comes with two other colours)
Ipad case - Fiorelli
Watch - Swatch








Sarah: Today I just wanted to be comfy but still a bit chic as today will be spent in the library. I am wearing a basic cotton nautical t-shirt/dress with my favourite vintage silk scarf from Italy and leopard print shoes with gold detailing. This bag its my favourite go to bag, it holds everything but still a classic statement piece.

T-shirt/Dress - New Look
Blazer - Next
Scarf - Vintage Milan
Bag - Banana Republic
Shoes - Primark











 Dodi: Today I went for a smart casual look, I like the mix of a shirt with leggings. I try to wear leggings whenever possible as I find them so comfy! 
Blazer - H&M
Shirt - Select
Shoes - Primark
Scarf - Ebay (Link)



                                                                

Nicola: Today i decided to go for a smart, chic look but with an edge because of the bright coloured tights.  I love my jelly shoes I have on, I got them for a bargin of £15 out of the designer outlet in York, they have been well worth the money. 
Dress- Zara
Scarf- Big Buddha
Tights- New Look
Shoes- Terra & Agua
Belt- New Look
Necklace- Present      

                                                 

2 comments: