Wednesday 4 July 2012

Pareos

Hello, this is just a quick post to show you my new bed throws which are not traditionally used for this purpose. I bought these very pretty and colourful Pareos on the beach in Italy last month and I decided that they would look really nice on my bed as throws as you can see in the photos below. Pareos are traditionally used as sarongs but in Italy they are used on sun loungers instead of a towel as towels are far too warm.

I really like these patterns, colours and the little elephants are so cute :)


 Here are a few other designs that we used whilst we were in Italy.



Hope you like this post and feel free to comment,

Michelle xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Lush images, lovely prints

    am following you, would mean alot if you follow me, it would remind me to comment on your blog often

    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk
    Jatinda
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are happy to follow :) we would love it if you followed us too! x

      Delete
  2. Love them!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for leaving the link to your blog I love it :). We are now following you aswell, you have fab pics and I like the fact you love zara :) x

      Delete