Sunday 15 July 2012

Pay Day Purchases

Hey everyone, finally got paid after a month of not being able to do or buy anything woohoo! So as per usual the first place I went to was Zara who have the most amazing sale on at the moment. Here's what I bought from Zara.



Green Jeans: I really love this dark green colour especially on these jeans, I really like the gold button and the zips at the bottom of the legs as well.




Cream pinstripe trousers: I think these trousers are my new favourite item of clothing, they can be dressed up or down and they look really expensive despite only costing me £19.99 in the sale. I have an outfit of the day post coming soon of me wearing these so you can see what they are like on :).




Pleated skirt: I have a wedding at the end of this month which I might wear this skirt to if i can find a nice top to go with it. as there are many colours in this skirt I think it will be quite difficult to find a top to go with it so I might just stick to a cream top and cream heels. I really love this skirt on and the material is lovely.




I also bought a dress from Zara in the sale which i absolutely love but i will be putting this dress in a seperate post so keep an eye out for that one:)



Michelle xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment