Wednesday 11 July 2012

Very's new collection

Hello everyone, yesterday the new Very magazine arrived on my doorstep and I have to say I am VERY impressed with their new collection (see what I did there ;)). So I have taken a few photos from the magazine of my favourite items to share with you and I will add the links from the website.

First of all how pretty does Holly Willoughby look on the cover of this magazine, I love her eyes.



PU contrast

They have a lot of new items that have contrasting fake leather on them which I think looks amazing.








Shoes


Very always have really nice shoes but until recently I have never really liked any of Very's own brand shoes. These Love Label heels are amazing, I love the contrasting heel and the fact that they are open toe heels makes them look very flattering.



I think my next purchase will definitely be a pair of these loafers, they both look amazing. The suede Bow trim loafers are so cute and would look amazing with jeans and they black tassel loafers would look amazing with a dress and black tights (decisions, decisions).





Interiors

I love interior design and I think that these cushions are gorgeous especially the fact that they look as if they are hand made and they have different textures.



I'm a bit crazy when it comes to storage boxes, I have so many different sizes and patterns in my room and the last thing I need is more but how cute are the cream and pink baskets. I have nowhere to put them but I would love to have these.





So that was just some of my favourite items, if you haven't been on Very before you should really check it out as they have some really nice things and are quite reasonably priced :)

Michelle xoxox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment