Saturday 25 August 2012

Travel Diary: Amsterdam Part 1

Hey everyone, I'm back from Amsterdam and it was without a doubt the best city break I have ever been on. It is such a beautiful city with friendly and welcoming people and there is plenty to see and do. I have decided to do a travel diary as I have so many pictures to share with you from my holiday so I have split it into Day 1 & 2 and then tomorrow I will post day 3 & 4.

 

Day 1

 
 
The first day was mostly travelling, checking into our hotel and getting to know our way around the city.
 
This first picture is one that I took on the plane as we where landing in Amsterdam. I found it amazing how flat the landscape is in Amsterdam especially compared to Scotland's landscape which is full of hills. The second photo is one of the first ones I took in Amsterdam and I think it is gorgeous.

 
We were staying at the Westcord Fashion hotel in Amsterdam which was amazing. It was very modern and I loved the fact that there were plenty of fashion magazines around the hotel as well as random mannequins.



 




 
 

Day 2

 
On the second day we decided to go for a walk in the morning and ended up having breakfast on a boat on one of the canals, which was a lovely start to the day.
 
 

 
We then went to Madame Tussuad's in Dam Square which was hilarious. Since I am a massive James Bond Fan (who isn't ?) I had to get a photo with these two. I did get a photo with Daniel Craig but I am pulling quite an embarrasing pose so I am going to leave that photo out of this post, sorry.
 
I then decided to be the smallest model in history posing (rather stupidly) with Elle Macpherson and Victoria Beckham.


 
If you want to know where I got this outfit from go to this Link.

This is the end of day 1 & 2 but I will be posting the last part of this travel diary very soon.
 
Michelle xox



 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Amsterdam! Been there like 5 years ago, but I wouldn't mind going back!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it to anyone. It's such a pretty place and seems like a really nice lifestyle. I loved the canals, if you decide to go back you need to go on a canal cruise, it's such a nice way to see the city :) x

      Delete