Friday 10 August 2012

OOTD: Bargain buys


Hey, I just wanted to post a quick OOTD post as today I am wearing a couple of new items that I got on sale. My shirt is from Primark and was only £3. It actually is really long at the back but I tucked decided it looked better tucked in with these H&M cream high waisted shorts which where also only £3, great wee bargain buys. I couldn't decide whether or not to wear a black top with these shorts which also looked really nice but since it was sunny outside i decided to brighten it up a little bit.




3 comments:

  1. omg, you look amazing, love your beautiful polka dots shirt!!
    have a great weekend :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love your blog by the way it's awesome :) x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete