Wednesday 14 November 2012

TOMS...Giving to the World

Hello blog followers,

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I have been snowed under with university work.  While getting on with research I came across a company that interested me called TOMS.  I instantly fell in love with their concept when I found out about it... One for One.

 
The company put their heart and soul into selling shoes and glasses to consumers while every purchase made, someone in the developing world will receive a pair of shoes or their sight back.  They believe that every person in the world deserves to have shoes to walk and the ability to see.

This is an example of a company who wants to make a difference in the world and make it a fairer place to live.  This is a website that is worth visiting and definitely a purchase that is worth making (and I already have)! TOMS

Let me know what you think about the company and its concept... to me its one of the greatest ideas in a long time.

Love Nicola xxxxx

Disclaimer: We were not sponsored or paid in any way for writing this post.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for that. We really appreciate your nomination. xxxx

    ReplyDelete