Monday 26 November 2012

What's in my make-up bag...Dodi

Hey guys!

I have been so bad at this blogging thing recently as I have felt totally swamped with uni work, however this weekend I have come back home to my mum and dads to relax and be fed! haha  
As I have a bit of free time this weekend I thought I would do a post about what products I am currently using and that are in my current make-up bag.

The Bag




This bag is from boots and it is by Ted Baker.  I loved that the bag was slightly see through so I can see where everything is inside.  I also loved the shape as it gives easy access to everything with not too much rummaging around.

Inside


From left to right: Sleek contour kit, 2 sleek blushers in pomegranate and lifes a peach, topshop highlighter in sunbeam, wake me up foundation, maybelline fit me foundation, collection concealer, blusher brush - cant remember the make, real techniques contour brush, real techniques buffing brush, kissable balm stain in darling/cherie, collection cream puff in angel delight 04, mua lipsticks in shades 11 and 13, kate moss lipstick in 04, MAC limited edition lipstick in amplified spiceflower, mua lip pencil in brooding plum, colour tattoo in on and on bronze, they're real mascara, collection eye liner pen, gosh eyebrow pen in wheat, eyeliner brush-cant remember the make (sorry!), W2 blending brush, mac angled 275 brush, Yves rocher hydra vegetal moisturiser, make yourself youthful eye cream, Bright here bright now energy balm.






Dodi xo


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I am really happy with these great tips. Great! The collection is full of wearable, classic shapes with a modern twist and are made from the finest silks in unique bold prints. Get 10% off when you sign up. Please click on british womenswear.

    ReplyDelete