Sunday 18 November 2012

OOTD - preppy

Hey everyone!

Just thought I would do a quick outfit of the day post. I really love the preppy look and wanted to do a post to show you all my new H&M blazer. It is a grey tweed style blazer and I really love the fit of it. It is surprisingly warm and I am still able to wear it at this time of year if I wear a jumper or cardigan underneath it. I am wearing a burgundy shirt from Primark underneath a cream jumper from Topshop which is really soft. My bag is from H&M, I have had this bag for a really long time and its a great size. Unfortunately my bag burst last night which I am quite sad about, but its a good excuse to go shopping for another :).





Shirt - Primark
Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Primark
Boots - New Look
Blazer - H&M
Necklace - Swarovski
Watch - Swatch

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an informative blog! Lisou offers luxury women's clothing, showcasing timeless British style, premium fabrics, and quality craftsmanship. Shop our new collection online. Please click on classic british womenswear.

    ReplyDelete