Monday 22 October 2012

Bargain heels

Hey everyone, Michelle here!
 
If you have been following our blog for a while, you will know that I am a Zara obsessive. Ever since I have been back at university I pass by Zara everyday on my way home so I have been going in nearly every day (yes, I am aware that this is not very healthy for my bank account but I cant help it).
 
I was in the other day and I came across these gorgeous burgundy heels, here is a link to a previous post on my obsession with burgundy. I was already considering buying these as I loved them so much but when I looked at the price tag, my mind was made up. They were only £15.99! I couldn't believe it. They also come in black with a gold strap and a red heel which I really loved which I was going to buy as well as the burgundy ones since they were such a good price but they never had my size :(.
 


 


 Thanks for reading!
 
Michelle xox

2 comments: