Monday 8 October 2012

Birthday Lunchen to 21st Party

Hi Everyone, 

Hope you's are all very well. I just wanted to do a quick blog about a day time outfit which I wore to my hairdressers birthday and then changed to go to my friends 21st outfit.

I wanted to be dressy for lunch as it was a lovely and well respected place but did not want to stand out as being too dressy. I decided that a simple pair for blue jeans from American Eagle, a silver baggy top from Zara and my favorite shoes at the minute from Kurt Geiger would make the perfect outfit for Lunch. I just wanted to add I wore of course my Michael Kors leather jacket and my L.credi bag.

I only had a quick turn around from the lunch to the party so I had already planned my outfit so I did not have any stress. I wore this orange half body con half draped dress. I originally got this dress for my 21st in Lagos but I did in fact never not round to wearing it that day or even in Portugal. It was not a particular expensive dress, I actually got it from a cheap Chinese shop over there. I teamed it up with black platforms and my trusty silver clutch.

I changed my lip to a nude instead of pink gloss and just loosely did a side hair up. I wore swarovski earrings which my fellow bloggers got me for my 21st, their so beautiful.






I was driving that night so was only on the Diet Coke's and I actually love the new look can which the Jean Paul Gaultier. There is something quite sexy about the lace and the design which makes a Diet Coke seem nicer than the original design.


Thanks for reading

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment