Wednesday 10 October 2012

Out with the old in with the NEW!!

So recently I decided to finally dye my hair dark brown which a couple of blonde highlights through out it. I kept looking a photo's since I was 17 and my hair has been the same so decided that I needed a change.

Last Tuesday I finally braved it and dyed it and I LOVE it!! I just wanted to add that I had never dyed the top of hair that is my natural colour and I get blonde highlights underneath to give it some warmth. So this was a very scary process for me but work out amazingly.



I do apologise for the first photo that quality is not that great it was taken on my phone. 

I am still getting adjusted to it but it might just be a little change for winter and who knows I might go back to blonde/brown in the summer. 

If anyone is thinking about changing their look then go for it you only live once so you better make the most of it.

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment