Tuesday 2 October 2012

Weekend Up North...

Hello blog followers,

Had a great weekend and thought I would share it with all of you.  I was on a trip at the weekend to the beautiful Duck Bay Marina Hotel in Loch Lomond in Scotland.  This was for my boyfriend's Gran's 80th Birthday celebrations.  It was a lovely weekend and here are a few pictures to show the beautiful scenery that Scotland has to offer. 


During the visit we also had a beautiful lunch at a place called Brambles in Inveraray which is about an hour from Loch Lomond.  It is a local cafe/ tearoom that offers everything from lovely haggis, neeps and tatties to fresh homemade baking.  It is well worth the drive and the visit.

 



Also in Inveraray my lovely boyfriend treated me to a beautiful necklace which holds the emblem for Scotland (which happens to be my favourite flower) the Thistle.  It was a beautiful gift that looks stunning on and sparkles in the light.  The whole weekend I embraced my Scottish routes and I hope you love them as much as I do.


 
 


Thank You

Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment