Friday 3 August 2012

The Denim jacket + OOTD

Hey everyone, today I wanted to blog about my new Zara denim jacket. I have wanted a denim jacket for a long time now but I have never seen one that I really liked and was affordable. I think denim jackets are a must have item in your wardrobe and I cant believe that it took me so long to get one. I was having a look through the Zara sale when I came across this fantastic piece of clothing for only £20! What a bargain. I ran straight to the fitting room with a few other items to try it on. As soon as it was on I fell in love and I knew that I could not cope without a denim jacket anymore. I am happy to say that I was not wrong as I have had it on nearly every day and I even wore it with a dress to a 21st birthday party (unfortunately never got a photo of this outfit).




I really love the colour of the denim and even though it cannot be seen once on, the peach and white striped pocket lining is also very cute. Here are a couple of photos of me wearing the denim jacket with different outfits. Please excuse the stupid facial expression in the bottom photo I was laughing.


Jeans - H&M
T-Shirt - Superdry
Shoes - Vans
Glasses - Rayban
Bag - H&M


Dress - H&M
Belt - Zara
Shoes - Zara
Bag - H&M

OOTD





Top - Zara
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Next
Jacket - Zara

Thanks for visiting :)

Michelle xox


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the comment we have followed u, like ur blog :) x

    ReplyDelete