Friday 10 August 2012

Will be back soon

Hey guys Michelle here. Sarah has asked me to post on her behalf apologising for her lack of blog posts recently. If you have been reading our blog for a while then you will know that our gorgeous fellow blogger is in Portugal for the summer and I have no doubt that she is having a fantastic time. Unfortunately she is not able to get access to blogger over there so hence the lack of posts. She has asked me to make you a promise that she will be putting up a massive post about her travels when she is back which will be very soon. I can't wait until she gets home, a good excuse for a wedofashion night out woohoo!. See you soon Sarah xxx

Here is a wee photo of Sarah in Portugal that I stole from her facebook, check out the tan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment