Wednesday 29 August 2012

September Wishlist

Good morning, even though its not yet September I thought I would post my September wish list since we are only a few days off. How crazy is it that it's already September, I have got quite a lot going on this month. The wedofashionuk girls start our 4th year of uni, I am starting a new internship which I will be posting about very soon and quite a few birthdays including a certain bloggers birthday so it will be quite an exiting month.




September Wishlist




 





1. I have been wanting a pair of these Nike FreeRun trainers ever since I seen Andy from Style Scrapbook wearing them and they looked amazing.
2.I have been lusting after this shirt ever since I first seen it in Zara. I am loving studs at this moment and I have always been a fan of tartan so this ticks all my boxes.
3.Ever since I came back from Amsterdam I have been wanting a bike. Don't ask me why because cycling has never been something I have been particularly interested in but I just loved seeing all the bikes when I was there.
4.I have been wanting a MacBook Pro ever since they came out. I love all Apple products and I am addicted to my Iphone and Ipad, so I know I would love this as well especially for going back to university. Unfortunately I think this will will be on my wish list for a while as I just cant afford to buy one just yet.
5.I need a new purse, I love the one I have got which is a red tartan one from River Island but it is just too small and inconvenient so I thought this Fiorelli one is a good size and looks really pretty.
6.I seen these ceramic Eco cups in Urban Outfitters a while ago. I am definitely a coffee person in the morning so I thought that this would be great for those early mornings when I start back uni.

Hope you all like this months wish list, Michelle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment