Tuesday 28 August 2012

Rimmel Nails

 
Hey, Michelle here. I was in boots the other day looking for some new nail colours. I was originally looking for an ice blue colour similar to this Rimmel nail varnish in 704 Sweet as Sugar. I really like this colour but I would have preferred if it had a little more blue in it. Whilst looking at the never ending range of colours I came across this gorgeous emerald green colour in 700 Block Your Green . It looks amazing in the bottle but even better once it's on and after a couple of coats it has a lovely shiny finish so no need for a top coat. These colours also dry very quickly so its quick and easy to put on. Since it was a 3 for 2 offer on all rimmel nail varnishes I decided to buy the 431 Stormy Skies colour. I didn't have any dark grey colours so I thought that it would be good to add to my growing collection. The grey nail varnish is from the Rimmel Professional Finish collection which has a better brush on it but I do not really notice a difference between this and the lasting finish nail varnishes.
 
 
 

emerald green




No comments:

Post a Comment