Thursday 16 August 2012

Michelle's week in photos #2


Hey everyone, here is just a week in photos post. I'm not sure if this sort of thing interests you but I am obsessed with instagram and I love looking at other peoples photos that they post. My week wasn't particularly interesting but I took some really nice photos so I thought I would share them with you anyway. I am off to Amsterdam on Sunday and I thought it would be interesting to do a travel diary in photos which I will post when I get back. In the next couple of days I will also be posting about some outfits I will be taking with me since a city break requires different clothing from a beach holiday.








Photos left to right: Gold glitter bows from H&M, heart chain necklace from Primark, old fashioned sweet shop in Glasgow, Costa coolers on train, Swans at Strathclyde Park, little cousin James and Glen and sleepy Glen.

Thanks for visiting,

Michelle xox




No comments:

Post a Comment