Thursday 23 August 2012

Skincare: Dermalogica

I have tried so many different skincare brands and have a habit of chopping and changing.  I always end up back using Dermalogica though and I found a website that when you buy something you get free products.

The website is called Pure Beauty, it stocks the full Dermalogica range and for buying one products I got to pick 5 sample size products and a 30ml bottle of one of their top selling items.  As I love a bargain, I thought I would share this with you as many of the products are also discounted and delivery is free.


beauty blog dermalogica
Dermal Clay Cleanser:  I love this product.  It is pricier than a typical drugstore cleanser but my last bottle lasted about 7 months so it is worth the money.  I have combination skin with excess oil production in my T-zone.  The white clay in the product helps to reduce oil production but it is not drying on my skin.

Beauty Blog
Soothing Eye Make-up Remover: This is in the top 10 most popular products and I can understand why.  It is a gel consistency that does not leave your skin oily.  It is also very effective at removing make-up, even waterproof mascara.  I think I will need to buy the full size of this product when the sample runs out.

beauty blog uk
These are the 5 samples that I picked.  Sadly you can not pick 5 of the same product as I am running out of face masque.  The products that I picked are: skin refining masque, age reversal eye complex, clean start hit the spot, overnight clearing gel and concealing spot treatment.  Since it's only small samples I thought I would try to get products to help with immediate problems like blemishes.

If any of the products are particularly good I might purchase them and write full reviews.

Mhairi x


2 comments:

  1. Great post! We eagerly await the review. We're following on GFC and Bloglovin'
    http://www.trueartsysisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete