Saturday 18 August 2012

OOTD Disco pants

Hello!

I mentioned recently that instyle magazine were giving away 25% off vouchers for american apparel, this meant that disco pants became that little bit more justifiable! It has to be said that I am in love! Originally I had my doubts as to whether they would be worth the money and if they would be comfortable but I am pleasantly surprised by how comfy they are and they make you feel amazing! I love that I can wear them for casual every day outfits and I will also be able to dress them up for nights out so expect many more ootd's!! Anyway here are the disco pants on their first day out!




Zip up: Primark
Top: Primark
Pants: American Apparel
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Primark
Watch: Michael Kors


4 comments:

  1. Your pants looks amazing! You seem to be shining in them, think it was definitely worth the buy :D discounts are always so nice :)
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! definitely glad i bought them! wearing them out this weekend so will be posting another outfit post with them soon! :) x

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Noticed River Island and Topshop have started stocking similar ones too.

    You look so happy with them! Well worth it I say.

    Much Love x

    crimsonandclover12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so so happy with them! definitely recommend.

      i saw the river island ones but i didnt feel like they did the same job as the aa ones, havent seen the topshop ones yet, hopefully they are nice and i can pick up different colours! they are so easy to wear!

      x

      Delete