Monday 15 October 2012

Trend for Vintage...

Hello Blogger Followers,

Gone are the days of "Out with the old, in with the new".  Vintage is a trend that is imminent at the moment and it is something I love!  My recent purchased a beautiful photo frame for my bed room to display some of the most important people in my life.  At the minute it is empty but it is just as nice like this.  It is a unique bargain from TKMaxx and this is why I love it... because it is a one of a kind (however you will find some similar frames that are just as good as this one).


 
 
At the weekend, I visited my Granny before she and my Granda went on a beautiful cruise.  She very kindly gave me her pearl necklace and earrings that she has had for a while and I love them.  If you don't know already pearls are my favourite and these are not only stunning but they have personal value to me aswell.  This is something I will keep forever and mean a great deal to me as it is from someone special.  Plus, they are so vintage!



 
 
Let us know what you think about the vintage trend and how you are embracing it.
 
 
Happy reading
 
Love Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment