Tuesday 3 April 2012

Looks of the day #12


Hey everyone,  after having a whole week of unexpected sunshine and warm temperatures  winter has returned to Scotland. Winter boots, jackets and knitted cardigans have been pulled out of the closet and our shorts and sandals have been packed away :(.





Sarah: Well I wasn't impressed this morning when I woke up at 6am to find snow on the ground! This meant frantically searching for my winter boots and fur jacket which I packed away last week. Today, I went for one statement piece which was my top and kept everything quite simple and of course I'm in BLACK!! I edged it up with a my cross earrings.

Top- George at ASDA
Jeans- Primark
Boots- Zara
Earrings - Matalan
Belt- New Look
Necklace - Accessorize






Michelle: So since the weather was so miserable when I woke up this morning I decided against wearing my hair down and just thought I would go for warm clothing. I must admit I was quite happy that I got another chance to wear my grey knitted jumper which I love :). As I was wearing my converse I thought I would pair them with my Thomas Sabo bracelet with the converse charm which was my 21st birthday present from my fellow bloggers (they know me so well) and these earrings which i found in River Island for £2 (they were too cute not to buy). I also had on a grey zipper and my leather jacket on top of this.

Top - Primark
Cardigan - Zara
Scarf - Zara
Jeans - H & M
Shoes - Converse
Earrings - River Island
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo

Mhairi: I slept in today so it was a case of throwing on whatever I could find.  And I was still too cold when I got into uni so I decided to keep my jacket on for today's picture.  Due to rushing this morning there was no time for accessories.  FYI I have a chiffon burgundy top on to add a little colour.  The jacket is my mum's but since she moved to Australia she doesn't need it any more for obvious reasons, so it is mine now.  Genuinely the warmest thing I have ever worn!

Jacket- Lipsy
Jeans- Zara
Boots- Zara

Dodi: I obviously was not ready to accept that the nice weather has gone so I decided to keep on shorts but went for the woolly tights and mellissa rubber ankle boots.  I have a plain black tshirt on so I decided to wear a body necklace.

Blazer - H&M
T- Shirt - River Island
Shorts - Primark
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Mellissa
Bag - DKNY

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to mention that Sarah had one to many coffee's this morning hence the cheesy looking picture with the book which i had to put in, it was far to funny:)

    ReplyDelete