Sunday 1 April 2012

Summer Plans

Hi Everyone,

So as myself and the other bloggers will be finishing uni for this semester shortly and won't be able to catch up on a daily basis, we thought that we all could blog about our holidays and on our purchases this summer :).

So recently I have booked my flight (yes, only one way eekk) to Lagos Portugal. I went there last year only for a months trip and stayed for 3 months...it was that amazing :).

 

 ^^^ This is the local beach and where anyone can find them this summer..soaking up the sun :).

As I am away all of the summer fingers x, I will try my best to blog on a regular basis but as I only have 7 weeks to go...holiday shopping has been on my agenda.

I will post another blog in the next couple of days of my recent purchases :).

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment