Sunday 22 April 2012

Walks #1

Heyy everyone!

So as this is about as far as I'm going to be travelling this summer I though I would show you all my hometown. The pictures have been taken in Argyll and Bute and this is where I lived before moving to University. Its only now that I am used to seeing the streets of Glasgow every day that I have started to appreciate how pretty it is here. Ali (my boyfriend) and I went a walk this evening and I decided it would be a good opportunity to get some photos that are a little different. Unfortunately the location means that it is not the most interesting of outfits as there was a need for sensible footwear down at the shore and in the woods.  Im wearing wellies from Primark, my shorts are also Primark and my Jacket is H&M.










I know its not an exotic setting but I think its pretty all the same.  Hope you all can see how pretty it is from these Photos <3
Dodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment