Wednesday 2 May 2012

We do Fashion night out



So first of all we must apologise for the lack of posts in the past few weeks, this is down to us all having exams. However, we have now finished for the summer and decided to celebrate this by getting dolled up and heading out! (edit drunk photos!) 


Nicola: I'm wearing my newest purchase from stylist pick!! I absolutely love these snake print ankle strap sandals. They have the cutest little bow in the front and a good size of heel. I paired these with a turquoise dress from warehouse. It has studding detail on the shoulders which I am loving at the moment.















Sarah:  Nicola and I must have been on the same wavelength when picking out our outfits, we are looking very coordinated in our turquoise dresses.  I love this dress as I think it is a great colour for summer and as I am going away soon I am totally in the summer mood!! yayyy! This dress is from lipsy. I decided to wear my hair in a high bun in order to show the strap detailing. I paired this with my nude shoes from new look.









Sarah up to her usual shenanigans! Alcohol was starting to set in and things were getting a bit exciting until this was ruined by miserable neighbours!














Mhairi: I am wearing a dress from vero moda. I  like the material and the way this dress sits although I prefer to wear it with a waist belt. I paired this with my nude Miss Selfridge sandals which have studding detail on the back. I love these shoes! ( I call them my comfy shoes, although most of the other girls think they are high!)





 Michelle on the eve before she got ill! and you would never have known as she looks fierce! we are writing this post for her as she is a bit poorly! :( She is wearing a new look dress teamed with a gold belt from primark and nude heels also from primark. She is going for a Grecian look with the gathered shaping of the dress and her hairstyle.

Dodi: I am wearing the skirt that Michelle and Nicola forced me to buy on our last shopping trip. (Such bad influences!) I do love it though! I love my leopard print and I am loving this style of skirt at the moment so really it was a must! I teamed it with a plain bandeau top from Bay (haha anyone remember them?!!) It was obviously a good purchase as it is still a main feature in my wardrobe. My shoes are from new look and bangle is from primark.








We do Fashion has a hot friend!!
Mandy was also coming out with us and she was looking so hot we could not leave her out of this post! She is wearing a bra-let top from Miss Selfridge and a skirt from warehouse. Her shoes were from garage shoes and collar was from the girls day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment