Thursday 31 May 2012

Primark Antics

Hey everyone, so myself, Dodi and Nicola went out for some lunch yesterday since we haven't seen each other in a while :(. Of course we had to go into Primark to see what bargains we could get and we ended up going a little crazy in the accessories department. FYI we did not buy anything shown in the pictures below but we (especially Dodi) secretly wanted to :).

Please excuse the quality of these photos as they were taken on the mobile.


Dodi: Well the weather has well and truly gone back to normal here in Scotland so I am back in my trusty Zara leather jacket. In order to stay a bit summery I wore my pink jeans, these are just from primark, I didn't want to spend a lot on these jeans as I wasn't sure if I would actually wear them but I have really been loving them recently, definitely a great way to brighten up an outfit. Underneath I am wearing a plain black cutout shoulder top from river island.




Nicola: As Dodi was saying it was a bit colder on the day than it has been during the week so I dug out my good old leather jacket from Zara and teamed it with my Miss Selfridge dress and my leggings.  I love this dress! Ive had it for a while but I'm always about to recycle it most seasons fashion must haves.  It was a great day of dining, shopping and fun with some of my fellow bloggers.













Michelle: I love this Paisley print top from H&M, its such a great colour for summer and I love the material and neckline of it (you can see the print better in the picture below). I wore this with a high waisted black body con skirt, black tights and my beige Zara studded slippers which I did a post on a few weeks ago.
















Primark's fantastic range of sunglasses :)



Hair Accessories. It is amazing how much Dodi suits this red bob :)


Dodi looking cuter than ever with this massive bow head band :)

No comments:

Post a Comment