Monday 21 May 2012

New Favourite Accessory

Hey everyone,


I want to share with you all my new favourite accessory, collar clips. I have seen loads of shirts in stores recently with these collar clips already attached, the only problem with this is that you cant take them off to put on other shirts. So last week I done a search on ebay and found these collar clips for only £2.99. I actually got this idea off of a friend who bought these a while back and I'm glad I chose to get them as they are fantastic. They come in a variety of different colours and shapes but here is the link to the ones that I purchased link. They are very easy to adjust to suit different thicknesses and they don't need to be used just for collars but can be used to add detail to simple bags.



The first two shirts I put them on are from Zara and on the bottom pictures the collar clips are shown on a primark shirt which i thought went great as the shirt already had gold buttons so gives it a really good look :)


I would definitely recommend these clips as they they are great to finish off a look and are great
value for money :)


Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment