Monday 7 May 2012

Havaianas

Hi

So I mentioned in my last post that I am currently in Australia.  Everyone lives in flip flops (or thongs) for the full year. 

I decided that I was going to get myself a comfortable pair of flip flops and have now realised why everyone wears them so much!

I wasn't originally planning to go for Havaianas as I thought they were a bit over priced but it is totally worth it.  They are so comfortable! The sole is made of a rubbery material instead of foam that is typical of cheap flip flops and this makes such a difference.  The only way I can think to describe the feeling of walking in them is springy.

I now understand why my mum says she wears flip flops and boots if it rains.  They are much cheaper in Australia than in the UK (about dollar for pound) so I would definitely recommend that if you can get them at a discounted price do it!

I am currently in Perth so will do a post closer to the end of my holiday about that (I am away for a month), but I go to Singapore for a week today so I will do a post about Singapore next week.

Mhairi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment