Wednesday 23 May 2012

holiday shopping

Good morning everyone,

Im off to sunny Italy in a few weeks time and I have only just started getting organised. So here are some of my most recent purchases and how I intend to wear them while I'm on holiday. It is actually very sunny in Glasgow today and will be for the next week which is a welcome change to our normal miserable weather so I might wear this first outfit today :) (if I do I will post a picture) . I love these white high waisted shorts from Love Label at Very, they are really nice on and could easily be dressed up or down. I have paired them with a pale blue and white patterned river island top, my favourite Zara belt and my £3 bargain flip flops from Primark. 




My second outfit is really casual, these bright blue shorts are also from Love Label at Very. When I first opened the package I got a bit of a shock at how bright these shorts are as I don't normally go for really bright colours but I talked myself into keeping them and intend to wear very neutral colours with them so they are not overpowering on me. My top is one of my favourites from H&M and is quite old but I'm sure that they still stock this top as it is in their basics range. Flip flops are from Very and belt is from primark.



This bikini is from TU at Sainsburys (where I work) it is very rare that I will find something that I really like from TU as it does not appeal to our age group but I thought that this bikini was lovely and looks very 70s. I also think it will look great with a tan :).



I will post any more holiday clothing that I get in the next few weeks :)

Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment