Thursday 17 May 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

When i'm working on a Sunday during my lunch break I always read the Style magazine from The Sunday Times and I recently came across a free Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. All I had to do was sign up and then within a couple of days they sent the product out to me. 


When it arrived I thought that it would only be a travel size however, it was the full 100ml and came with two muslin clothes. 


The website states that;


"Our plant based cleanser has a two-phase action, phase one is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make up, even stubborn mascara.



Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin."
I do suffer from mild acne and I must admit this is my new favorite product. It has totally cleared my skin but it doesn't dry my skin out when I use it. 
It cost about £14.25 which I don't think it is that expensive when your only using a little bit so it goes a long way. Moreover, anything to get rid of my acne I am happy to buy :). 




I would defiantly recommend this and you can purchase this in John Lewis or the Liz Earle Website.



Sarah xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment