Tuesday 29 May 2012

My attempt at recreating the Dolce and Gabbana ss12 campaign.


What can I say, when I first saw these pictures I was instantly in love with them. The strong sense of family and the typical Italian scenery really shows that Dolce and Gabbana are going back to their roots. I don't know whether these pictures are so beautiful to everyone or if its just the Italian in me but I have been obsessed ever since I first laid eyes on them.









I can imagine that the prints are not to every ones taste (eeekkkk excuse the pun) but I for some reason really like it. Therefore you can imagine my excitement when finding a copy of this trend in my precious primark! The fact that the print is not popular with everyone meant that this beautiful dress was down to £5!! Not only do I love the print for summer I love the fit of the dress too! I also love the fact that it has the cutout under the bust (although not the best to wear to a dinner party after you've had a few mouthfuls, be warned!!) but it reminds me of the dress Rachel wears in the friends episode where they go to Barbados, I have wanted a dress with a cutout there ever since. So anyway, with the spectacular weather we have been having lately I decided to make my own version of the ads! 










PS, wouldn't Scotland be beautiful if it was always this sunny? 


Dodi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment