Thursday 17 May 2012

Looks of the Evening #5 #6

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I haven't been blogging about getting ready to go away for the summer as I leave this Sunday (so exciting).

My reasoning is that I caught Michelle's Mumps sadly :( so I have been looking a hamster which is not a good look. I has two nights planned this week that I had to cancel but I thought I would still blog about the outfits I was going to wear :).

The first look I wanted my Jimmy Choo at H&M jumpsuit to be the main piece. I teamed it up with my Topshop neon yellow belt for a bit of colour and neon is huge just now. I just put this purple purse with it which I thought contrast the belt. My shoes are just platforms from New York (I know all the magazines are saying that platforms are out but I love them and find them so comfy).


The second outfit was meant for a night out with my fellow bloggers and uni girls :). I bought this dress especially it was from Miss Guided and only cost me £15.99. I am loving long dresses just now and this one sits below my knee. I teamed it up with a black waist belt, my black platform and a studded clutch bag. 




This will be my last blog for a while but I will try my best to do some when i'm in Lagos. Enjoy your summer everyone :). 

Love Sarah xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment