Sunday 13 May 2012

Zara studded shoes

Hey everyone,
I went to Zara at the weekend and it was the first time I had been in a while as I was unwell. It was one of those visits where I wanted everything in the store but didn't have the money to do so. There was one item that immediately caught my eye and as soon as I tried them on I just knew that I would somehow convince myself to buy them. These Zara studded slipper shoes are my new must have item and they were only £25.99 woohoo!

Just made the mistake of having a quick look on the Zara website and these shoes also come in black, I will probably manage to convince myself that I need them in black too.





I also wanted to share with you one of my recent purchases from ebay, these evil eye hamsa bracelets are gorgeous colours and are only £1.20 each ebay link. I love jewellery that have the lucky evil eye on it so if any of you have any links to websites that sell them especially necklaces then please share them with me so I can have a look :).






Hope you like this post,

Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment