Sunday 13 May 2012

My New Favourite Shoes!

Hello fellow blog followers,

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while but been working had at university and just came out my shell and celebrated by doing a bit of shopping. As you all know I love the stylistpick website and swear by it for my shoes. My newest purchase has been these gorgeous snake print heels that are beautiful on. I have been looking for a pair that have a strap around the ankle forever that are a good heel height and not too high and when I clocked these shoes I instantly loved them! I have had them on so many times since I made the purchase and they are also the most comfortable shoes that I own and this is important as I love to do a bit of dancing when I'm out.





The real test for the shoes was when I was away for a friends hen weekend last weekend as Liverpool is alive all night long! The best thing was they lasted all night on my feet without a hitch. These shoes are well worth the money!

Happy shopping Love Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment