Friday 11 May 2012

A trip to Dundee

Hi everyone :)

So on Wednesday I went to Dundee to see my friends who I met in Lagos Portugal last summer. It was just a short stay because it is a week on Sunday I go away for the summer. I will do a blog soon about more of my purchases and packing essentials etc.

I also thought I would do a look of the day...


 
Because I was travelling I wanted to be comfortable but a bit dressy. I recently bought this Kenneth Cole leather jacket and I must admit I LOVE it and wear nearly everyday. My shorts, shoes and top are all my Primark. I cant remember where my necklace is from and my bag is a simple leather quilted bag which is a perfect size. 

I didn't take many photos because I brought the Glasgow weather with me which is rain :(. However, the rain didn't stop me taking my best friends dog Roxy (who I love!!) to the beach. I can't really say the photos are brilliant but I was still on a beach which is rare for me in Scotland :(. 





Love Sarah xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment