Monday 14 May 2012

Whats In My Make-up Bag: New Tryouts

Hello blog readers,

I looked in my make-up bag the other day and noticed two missing essentials: concealer and finishing powder.  So, this time I thought I would try out something new!  Now my fellow blogger, Mhairi, uses Bare Minerals, so I thought i would give it a go!  My first time using the finishing powder was today and already I have felt a difference.  My face doesn't feel caked and full of make-up, plus after a full days work I need something that prevents the make-up sliding off of my face.  So far I feel that the finishing powder is light and easy to apply (Plus it came in a lovely pink bag).   The leaflet given to me had the slogan "Be a Force of Beauty" which sums up the intentions that the brand have for the make-up and I love it!!



The other item I purchased was my concealer.  This is one of the most important items in my make- up bag and it is important to me to choose the correct one.  I was recommended this concealer by my Mum as she is very particular in what products she can use on her skin.  So I knew it would be good on any skin types.  It comes in a cute small pink box that I love...it is not too expensive either (which is ideal for us students or people on a budget :-) ).  It is definitely a must in every girls collection!




P.s this picture displays the Nfu Oh gel nail polish that I got at the Glasgow Girls Day Out and it is really good and is stronger than your normal nail polish however not as bad for your nails as acrylic false nails.

P.P.S Thank you Michelle for the app recommendation! :-)
Hope you enjoy reading...

Love Nicola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment