Thursday 10 May 2012

Back and ready to blog!

Hey everyone, so recently I haven't been posting much as I managed to get the mumps ( I know, such a random illness to have in this day and age) but I am now back to full health and I promise that I will be posting more on the blog. So since I was bed bound for nearly two weeks with a swollen face and not able to eat much, which was devastating for me as I love my food, here are some instagram pics of what I got up to :).

This probably looks great for a day to yourself but trust me any longer than a day and all of this can get very boring :(. As you can imagine my first day out was a day of celebration for me, even though I never really done anything in particular except go out for lunch I thought I would do a look of the day photo.



Just sticking to my usual casual look jeans, stripy top, beige cardi and bag all from H&M, Burgundy Vans which I love, Zara belt and since it was a nice day I also had on my ray-bans (surprise, surprise). I also wanted to take a picture of this beautiful swarovski four leaf clover necklace which I got as a present for my 21st (picture doesn't do it justice).

hope you like this blog, Michelle x

P.S. any of you that have an apple product download picframe its a great app for putting all your photos together and then it can be sent straight to instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment