Thursday 19 July 2012

Jewellery obsession

Good morning everyone, recently I have been having an obsession with buying jewellery. I have never been one of those girls that has a jewellery box full of different necklaces, bracelets etc. I tend to be the sort of person that buys a piece of jewellery and then will wear it once and it goes missing, so for this reason I tend not to buy jewellery until very recently. For some reason every shop I go into there seems to be another piece of jewellery that I just have to buy. Luckily the majority of these items are on sale. So here are some of my favourite pieces that I have bought recently.





Hamsa Hand Necklace - £2.50 (sale price) Miss Selfridge

Skull necklace - £2.00 (sale price) Miss Selfridge





Gold ball necklace - 6 euros from Italian market

Daisy bracelet - £1.70 (sale price) Accessories, earrings to match came with it also




Evil Eye Bracelet - £4 Accessories. I am in love with this bracelet. I have been wanting one for ages but I couldn't find one that looked as pretty or as delicate as this one, couldn't believe that it was only £4 :).


Thanks for reading, Michelle xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I really like that one with the palm and eye! Where is it from? :)

    hcmgrace.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, the hamsa hand necklace is from Miss Selfridge and the evil eye bracelet is from Accessories.

      xxx

      Delete
  2. hey, we have followed your blog, its fab. especially love your most recent post. I would love a walk in wardrobe like that :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete