Tuesday 17 July 2012

Look of the evening #8

Hey guys, I was at my friends 21st the other night and I wanted to show you all what I wore. I mentioned this dress in my payday purchases post. The dress is from Zara and was an absolute bargain at only £12.99 (I'm not sure how much it was originally). I really love the colour and the lace is so flattering. I decided that I didn't want to add much more colour to this dress as I didn't think it needed it so I wore nude shoes from Primark (last years), a cream river Island clutch, earrings from Topshop and I wore peach nail varnish (not in photos as I hadn't painted them yet).






I also want to show you my friend Rachel's dress from French Connection which I am in love with. I apologise for the quality of this photo and the fact that it was taken in the bathroom :). She paired this dress with a pair of boots from topshop.



Thanks for reading :) Michelle xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment