Sunday 29 July 2012

Its good to recycle...!

Hello fashionistas,


There has been a few celebrities following the trend of recycling outfits that have been worn previously.  I thought I would join in on this trend as I went to a friends wedding in Glasgow and the outfit I purchased contained some quite expensive pieces including my dress from Coast and shoes from Kurt Geiger.  The picture below is of my lovely boyfriend and me at the wedding and the beautiful gardens that surrounded the venue.  




The second time I wore the outfit I teamed it with a white blazer.  I was lucky enough to be invited to the Queens Garden Party in Edinburgh with my mum.  This photo is taken beside the Scottish Parliament and the beautiful scenery in the background. 




The way I feel about recylcing an outfit is that if its good enough for the future Queen (Kate Middleton) then its good enough for the rest of us.  Plus you can save money for some summer sun!


Happy Shopping!

Love Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment