Monday 23 July 2012

Newcastle Haul!

Hey everyone! I'm just in the door after a night away in Newcastle with my boyfriend and I wanted to do a quick post to show you the bargains I found while at the metro centre. First of all i'd like to say ... my god the metro centre is HUGE!!  I had been before a few years ago but did not remember it being so big! I was in heaven. :)  Anyway this trip was a bit of a random decision on Saturday morning after having had a bit of a disappointing week off work which instead of being my week long birthday celebration ended up being a week long car search, its a long story which I will not bore you all with. However after finding a car on Friday we decided to treat ourselves to a road trip to Newcastle. I had never realised how close it actually is to Glasgow. Its only about 2 and a half hours drive to the metro centre. Anyway, less of the rambling, ill get to the good stuff.

I was on a bit of a budget as I am trying to desperately save for a holiday so everything I got was an absolute must have bargain! First up I was straight into the Zara sale and I found this t-shirt which I love. I have a slight obsession with studs at the moment and  im sure im not the only one. (sorry about the picture quality I just took the pictures quickly on my phone.)





Zara sale £7.99


Next purchases were from the mango outlet. The prospect of a mango outlet was too exciting as we don't have anything like that in boring old Glasgow. I am so happy with this purchase! I have been looking for a jumper like this for a long time and I finally found one in my budget and comfortably within it at that. 






Mango outlet £7.99!!

I bought this dress after we had decided that we were definitely staying in Newcastle for the night as I didn't like the outfit I had packed that morning. I love this dress and I had been looking for a wrap dress for a while and this one is such a Dodi dress for those of you who know my love for all things animal print. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but its like a brown and grey snake print. Oh excuse the ugly ugly background but there was no nice background for a picture in this awful hotel room, note - do not stay in the Carlton hotel in Jesmond if ever visiting, worst hotel I have ever stayed in! The shower was barely strong enough to rinse off the shower gel and the room was warmer than being in a hotel in Spain. That street however was really nice and there were lots of nice bars and restaurants with cheap cocktails!


Mango outlet £9.99!

The last thing I picked up was from boots as I had a universal gift voucher that could be used there and I had been after these for a long long time.


I finally own the real techniques core collection brushes! I don't know what's taken me so long as I actually think they are really good value for money. Boots £21.99

Thats all guys, hope you have all had lovely weekends!

Dodi xo




4 comments:

  1. really lovely things you've bought :) and the dress looks gorgeous on you!
    I bet newcastle was amazing *_*

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It was brilliant, hate being back to normality now tho! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love all of those things!! I'd love to have those brushes! I've heard so many good things about them! :)

    p.s. feel free to check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iv just been on to see your blog! love it and have followed you!

      Definitely recommend the brushes! xxx

      Delete