Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wedding OOTD



This week I attended a wedding, this was the first wedding I had been to since I was about 10 so I was very excited.  I had spent a lot of time planning what to wear. In my previous post I showed you the dress I was going to wear from Zara but I still had not found anything to wear with it. I left everything rather last minute when looking for the accessories as I was still looking for a bag 2 days before the wedding. Anyway here are some pictures to show you from the day.


Dress: Zara
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Pashmina: New Look
Bag: Mango
Fascinator: Claires accessories
Earrings: Newlook
Bracelets:H&M




Stunning wedding cake! 

Glasgow City-20120717-00430.jpg

Really cute wedding favour! (sorry about the quality of this pic I just took it on my Phone).

Dodi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment