Wednesday 4 July 2012

Wish List: Etsy Ipad Cases

I have recently discovered Etsy which is an online store that sells really nice products for home and also fashion. I decided to see if they sold any Ipad cases because I really want a new one and I found that they have hundreds of really unique ones. So here are some of my favourites.


Deep Purple Lace Design Ipad Case Link:

I really love the design on this hand made leather case and it looks so pretty in this colour. This also come in a pale blue and brownish colour which is also really nice.
Leather New iPad case - Deep Purple lace design

Jane Eyre and Her Secret Diary Ipad Case Link:

I am in love with this case which is really cute and quirky and also is available in the design of other classic novels. There is even a blank space on the back of the case where you can scribble down any notes that you want. You really cant get any cuter than this and I would love to have this in my bag :).


Clutch on You: Jane Eyre and Her Secret Diary iPad case


Vintage Rose Linen Ipad sleeve Link:

This case is one of my favourites and is also one of the cheapest ones available. This particular material is very sweet but it is also available in other materials if this is not what you want. They are made from organic materials in an ethical way and I love the fact that there is room to keep your phone and any other small gadgets that you want to keep with it. I personally think this would be great for going back to university:).




 Vintage Rose Linen New iPad ipad Cover, iPad Sleeve, iPad Case

Lace Style Ipad Case Link:

I really love lace as well as this duck egg blue colour so this is perfect for me. It looks like a notebook and has room for cards and A4 paper. If you wish you can also have your name or a motif embroidered on it to make it a bit more personal.


Lace style-Ipad bag (the new iPad - iPad 2 - iPad 1) -Card holder- Stationary Office-Light blue color

Custom Made Ipad Case Bag Link:

This Bag is so cute, it is basically a small laptop case in really pretty materials with room for your phone and accessories. It can be custom made with your own choice of fabric and can be made larger to fit a laptop. I particularly love this colour and print.




Custom iPad Case Notebook Bag Made to order in Your Fabric Choice


These are my favourites but I would recommend visiting the Etsy website to have a look for yourself as there are loads to choose from. If anyone knows anywhere else that sells really cute ipad cases then please send me a link.


Michelle xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment