Monday 2 July 2012

An Italian Christening

Hey everyone, so this is a continuation from yesterdays post. When we were in Italy we went to a family christening. This was the first time I had been to a christening in Italy and I thoroughly enjoyed myself :).


(Me and Luca)

What I wore


 I had originally bought this lemon swallow print dress from Zara (anyone who has previously read my posts will know that I am obsessed with Zara) for a wedding but I decided that this would be really nice for the christening as it looks nice for summer, I also wore my strappy heels also from zara. I had bit of a breakdown when it came to doing my hair as it was particularly warm on this day and it took me ages to dry it then when I was curling my hair it was not cooperating. In the end I decided to put it up and away from my face in a bun and I kept my makeup really simple.



(Luca's Family)


 

The Reception

The venue for the reception was what seemed to be a very large garden. I thought it was beautiful and looked like something out of a fairytale. 


At the end of the celebration everyone recieved a favour which is something that I have never been given at a christening before and I thought it was really lovely and they looked so sweet :).




 So thats the end of this post, hope you all enjoyed the pictures :) I will speak to you very soon.

Michelle xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment