Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mhairi's Wishlist

Hi Everyone

Due to too many holidays my bank has a ridiculously low balance.  But I still feel the need to torture myself by going shopping.

The first thing on my wish list is this a leather jacket from warehouse (left).  I often feel that I'm not "cool" enough to pull off a leather jacket, especially a black one.  But this one is a bit  less intimidating and doesn't demand the same "coolness" as many others (link).  After finding the Warehouse one I came across one very similar in River Island (right), a shop that I have had a love/hate relationship with for the past few years.  At less than half the price of the Warehouse one, it is of course PU rather than leather but the inside feels so nice.  This picture does the jacket no justice at all though (link).



I am also calling these Carvela boots my wish list guilty pleasure (link).  I am just drawn to things that sparkle, sadly these are just a bit too much sparkle though.  But everyone is allowed at least one guilty pleasure, I hope.
Mhairi x

1 comment:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    wholesale womens jackets uk

    ReplyDelete