Monday 7 May 2012

Look of the evening #4


Hi so I recently went to friends 21st birthday. I of course didn't have anything to wear (which is a lie because I have like 40 dresses) but I wanted something in particular and my fellow blogger Michelle came to my rescue. 

The dress is from Zara (Michelle's fav shop) as you can see it was leopard print at the front but the back was plain black which made it slimming. It was kind of a loose shift dress but I decided to put a simple thin black to add some detail. 

I wanted the dress to be the main focus point so I only wore some thin gold hoops and a simple gold bangle.  to finish my evening look I just wore a pair of black platform shoes. 

I decided to do a dramatic dark eye which a nice girly pink lip to have a contrast (Kim Kardashian is a  pro at!)


   

Sarah xxx <3


2 comments:

  1. I love your dress, its absolutely beautiful and so is your hair! I want mine that long. C'mon hair just growwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you very much :) I have been using Moroccan argan oil and I must say it has really helped my hair would defiantly recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete